Rideshare Rentals wants you to trust that your personal information is in good hands.
When you interact with us this is what happens to your information;
- We collect personal information from you to rent a vehicle. We combine your personal information with other information we received from other sources so we can provide you a more customized and pain-free experience.
- We may automatically collect technical information about your devices when you use our website.
Renting a Vehicle
When you rent a vehicle we collect personal information from you, including:
- email address;
- home and/or business address;
- primary telephone number;
- date of birth;
- payment information such as your credit or debit card details (security code is obtained for transaction only – we do not keep it);
- information from driver’s license and/or other government-issued identification;
- other information that may be required to rent you a vehicle and/or provide you with services.
We make sure your information is protected from other use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss. For more sensitive personal information, we use firewalls and encryption.
Storage and Retention
We keep your personal information for as long as you have an account with us. If you close your account, we may retain your information because we have legal, auditing or account obligations or it is in our archive system and cannot be separated from other information.
Feel free to contact us at any point in time at _____________